Monday, February 27, 2012

LoVE DaY!!

Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays especially when you get to spend it with the people you love the most. This year we got together with some friends and had a date night the weekend before V day! I didnt take any pics except for this one in the car before we dropped our kids off, but we went to Red Robin for dinner and then to see The Vow. It was so nice to enjoy each others company KID FREE.
On Valentines day my friend Hanna did a party at her house. All the kids brought a Valentine to share with one another. I got this idea off Pinterest and decided to do it. On the bag it says" You make my heart POP" and in the bag was Popcorn and a Ring Pop. Brooklyn was very much involved in helping me put everything together and was so excited to give them to her friends.
My Two Valentines!!!






Mason doing what he does best. EATING. This kid can eat.



We let the kids make their own homemade pizza and they turned out great.





My other Valentine... who is the love of my life. He does so much for me and my family. I appreciate everything he does and all his hard work.







I hope everyone had a great LOVE DAY!

No comments: