Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HaPpY 4th B DaY To MiSs BroOkLyN

I seriously cant believe my little girl turned 4. I know i say that every year but really I have a 4 year old? Brooklyn was so excited the day of her b day. She woke and said "mommy today im 4 im not 3 anymore?" haha yes Brooklyn. She got to pick where she wanted to eat dinnner that night and she picked Red Lobster. The girl loves shrimp. We had all my family and Ty's parents join us for dinner. That following Saturday we had her party at Boondocks. My dad bought all the pizza which we cant thank him enough and we also had cupcakes and ice cream. The kids loved playing on the kiddie cove and Brooklyn loved having all her friends there. I seriously love this little girl. She is very smart and often catches me off guard with the things she remembers or says. She is very quick to always correct me and loves being a big sister. She loves anything with princesses, loves to put on her make up. Tries to do Mason's hair whenever she gets the oppourtunity. Very sassy, but also very loving, is into coloring and trying to draw letters, loves cutting up paper in tiny tiny pieces which mommy gets to clean up everyday :) I could not imagine life without her and im so very blessed to have her in my life. Happy Birthday to my baby girl. Thanks everyone for coming. We love you all!!!

















2 comments:

hoLLY said...

oh Brooklyn, where do I even begin?? you are so adorable!! Trae just loves you, and so do I!! her party was so cute and so fun!! the kids loved it, Brit you did such a great job, your kids are so lucky to have yiu as their mother!! xoxo

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

It was a cute party! Olivia had a blast playing! I can't believe she is 4 already to! Crazy how time flys..