Friday, January 13, 2012

ChRiStMaS!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we did just like every year. We had a ton of parties and we also were able to spend good times with friends. Mp and Holly had a party where we got to make ginger bread houses. Brooklyn loved decorating her house. My parents also did a game night. I loved spending time with the people you love this time of year. I made a whole bunch of a collages cause I had way to many pics.





My grandma Bennett had a Christmas party and even Santa got to come. Little Mason wasnt liking that at all. Brooklyn I think sat on Santa's lap at least 5 times this year at the mall :)










Ty's parents had a Christmas Eve party. The little kids fished for presents behind the couch and the big kids fished for presents in a huge box. They always find creative things to do and we had a blast. All the kids got matching pjs and at the end of the night we went around the room to say what we are grateful for and I couldnt help but think of my family and the health we have been blessed with. On Christmas day we woke up and Santa came to our house. I love the look on Brooklyn's face when she saw all her presents. Mason wasnt really into unwrapping his presents so Brooklyn offered her help :) My kids get so spoiled every year by not only santa but grandmas and grandpas. Ty got a tablet for Christmas and a big gift I got was a Kitchen Aid. I have made homemade honey whole wheat bread and home made frosting. haha Im in heaven.








No comments: