Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Brooklyn's first dance Recital.

Brooklyn recently started taking dance classes from Touch of Class. So far she is loving it. She goes twice a week and works very hard. She started a little later than some of the other girls but was able to catch on really quick and join them in their first dance competition at Roy High. I love going and watching her dance during her practices. She always asks me everytime who is coming to watch her? She loves being the center of attention.

Right before going out...All smiles and doing cart wheels for me. I dont think she had a clue what was going on and what was about to happen. I really didnt know how she was going to react when she saw everybody but she did great.

Walking out for the first time. I asked her what she was thinking when she saw all the people and she said "I was thinking I needed to go home " haha but she went out there and shook her little booty. Made me proud :)


After she was all done..
This girl was loving all the attention she was getting. Of course everybody wanted their picture of her and she wasn't afraid to pose for them..


I love my little dancer!!!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

she is so cute!

there is nothing cuter than little dancing girls!