Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SoMe of ThE ThiNgS wE dId ThIs SuMmeR!

I know im trying to play catch up but I wanted to share some more things we did this summer since ive slacked and really havent posted anything. In August we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. I cant believe how fast it has gone. The best 5 years of my life. I love my hubby so much! For our anniversary we went for our annual sushi dinner and of course shopping. Whats an anniversary without shopping. Sadly that night we got a call from Ty's mom that his grandpa had passed away so it was a very happy day and also sad. We miss him a ton. This summer we were also able to go in on a boat with my dad. Probably the best thing ever. I think we went boating every weekend and it was so much fun.









Brooklyn and Papa tubing.



My parents rented a condo in Pineview for the weekend. It was a blast. They have a pool and hot tub in the condo community so if we werent boating we were swimming in the pool.





The life of teenagers. My brothers brought some of their friends along for the weekend. I dont think they were used to having little kids around. Lets just say they didnt get to sleep in past 7 every day :)


















Daddy with the kids in the pool!



Brooklyn is definatley a Daddy's girl and I love it.









1 comment:

hoLLY said...

you guys did have a fun summer!! Im jealous of all the boating!! that is so cool. happy anniversary...you guys look great!!