Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HaLLoWeEn!!!

I absolutely love this time of year. Weather, tree's changing, sweaters and of course hot chocolate. This year we went to the Syracuse Pumpkin walk with our good friends the Amos's. The kids loved it and it was pretty cool to see all the awesome pumpkins that the kids had carved. For Halloween this year we let Brooklyn pick out her costume. She wanted to be a pink pirate. She was the cutest pirate i have ever seen. I swear every year gets funner and funner as my kids are getting older. I loved watching her giggle as she ran from house to house even though she insisted she was not saying "trick or treat" i dont know why but those of you who know Brooklyn knows she sticks to her word. haha. After going to a couple houses she started to warm up and decided she could say it. Mason was an alligator. My friend Hanna let us borrow the costume and it fit him perfectly. My favorite thing about his costume was his tail. He was loving being outside running around and of course eating lots and lots of candy :)
















































No comments: