Monday, March 14, 2011

2011 So FaR!

So much has happened so far this year. We celebrated Brooklyn's 3rd birthday in January, moved back into our home. YAY!! Mason is now 10 months old and is crawling. Yikes. Here is what our Mason is doing right now: He just got two more teeth in up top. He is officially crawling and standing up to stuff. He has such a cute personality. Definately a fussier baby but is also super sweet. He LOVES Brooklyn and everything about her. Loves to watch her be crazy and just laughs. He is starting to eat human food and very much enjoys it.


This is when he was first starting to crawl. He would lift one of his legs up sort of like yoga. haha


Brooklyn on her 3rd birthday. I was trying to get a good picture of her but this is all I got. Sad face or her sticking her tongue out. Silly girl. Everything Brooklyn loves to do: She loves to help me with everything. Loves anything girly or with princesses. She adores Mason. Has quite the attitude. Loves shoes, make up, lip gloss, fights with me to do her hair. The list goes on and on but I love her so very much. Thanks for everyone who came to her party. This year we had it at Boondocks. She loved playing there with all her friends. We had a princess cake with cupcakes around it. Very pink!













Jack Pot!






































I promise im going to get much better at this blogging thing. I hope everyone is having a great year so far.

3 comments:

hoLLY said...

oh Brooklyn..you are so cute! I love her personality! your gunna have your hands full as she gets older! ha sucha a diva!! and Mason ..stop growing , you are getting too big too quick!
whata good year so far for you guys!!!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Wahoooo a blog update!! Oh Brooklyn, she cracks me up:) I can't believe how fast time goes. I feel like Mason was just born. I'm super excited that you are now super close to us. We love coming over to play!

The DiStefano Family said...

I can't believe how big Brooklyn is! And Mason is so cute! I like his yoga pose. Hope you are all doing well!