Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~DeCeMbEr FuN~

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we did. I swear every year we just get more and more spoiled. Thanks everyone for the wonderful gifts. We had quite the busy December. I think we had 5 different Christmas parties and Ty's work party. Here's some of the things we did this December. We went through the lights about a hundred times. Jk but we went through them enough. Brooklyn loved them and so did Mason. I have to share a little story about Brooklyn Christmas Eve night. We had just got done talking about Santa and how he would be coming that night . She had been looking out our window for him. (Painting the picture for you) We were getting ready for bed and usually she says her own prayer out loud so it was the usual for her to go first. Here is her prayer: Heavenly Fader, Please bless Santa that he can come to our house. Please bless mommy and daddy that they can look out the window for him. Please bless the presents that they will be strong and healfy. Please bless him that he will eat the cookies. Name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Me and Ty almost couldnt contain ourselves. What a silly girl. haha. I couldnt imagine life without her. Lots of pictures so ENJOY~


We had the Bennett Christmas party. Mason with his cousin Bailey.. they are a day apart from each other. Mason was loving her but she didnt really know what to think of him.




The girl cousins. Its getting so fun to watch them play together.
Opening up presents from each other.




Mason's first Christmas!!




My cute grandma and grandpa.




All the girls on my mom's side.








***********Ty's work Party at Ruth's Chris****************


This year Ty's work dinner was at Ruth's Chris. This place is so so yummy. Im so proud of my hubby. He has worked really hard this year at his new job and has done wonderful. Good job babe!




Cute Hubby











**********Christmas Eve***********
Christmas Eve we had my mom's side over for game night. We made sugar cookies. Brooklyn had a blast decorating hers.


Brooklyn and Cali busy with their cookies.




My cute Mason. I seriously love this boy. He is such a sweetheart.





Here are just a ton of random pictures of the night.

























Ok so our family is big into playing "The Quarter Game" Everybody brings a roll of quarters and you have three dice you roll. Basically in the end there is only one person who wins all the quarters. My brother Ryan won pretty much all the games and walked away with about $30 dollars.




























***************Christmas Day***************


We started off with breakfast and presents at my parents then went to Kim and kelly's house. Brooklyn loved everything she got. Here she is at Kim and Kelly's.


















LOve these guys!!




Mason got a new pair of Jordans for Christmas this year along with some clothes.




Christmas at my parents. Here are all of Brooklyn's gifts. Can we say spoiled?



She always told Santa when we went to see him at the mall that she wanted a stroller like her friend Olivia's. haha This is her darling pink stroller that she absolutely loves.








Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful gifts. Love you all!

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

awww.. I love all the pics!! so glad you guys had a good december, I don't think we saw you guys at all!! sad! :( however im super happy you were all spoiled this year! you look gorgeous in every pic!

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Haha, Brooklyn is so funny! I love her to death! I can't believe how smart and attentive she is for her age. Glad you all had such a great Christmas.