Daddy with his little guy!!!Thursday, May 6, 2010
***BaBy MaSoN Is HeRe***
On Saturday May 2nd. We welcomed our second baby into this world. Mason Ty Ehlers. He was born at 2:09 in the morning. 6lbs and 6oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Delivery went really well.. He came pretty quick. I started having contractions at like 8:00. We got there and I was dialated at a 2 almost 3 and was 80%. They made me walk to for an hour to see if I was really in labor. They checked me again and nothing had changed. I was so sad. I thought for sure they were gonna send me home. My contractions then were about 1-2 minutes apart. The babies heart rate was kind of high so they decided to keep me. Good thing they did. 3 hours later our baby was born. Three pushes and he came right out. I am so happy to have a little boy. He is such a sweetie. I love this whole new born stage. I never want him to get big. Here are pics of our wonderful day..
Daddy with his little guy!!!
Daddy with his little guy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















5 comments:
awwwww ... ilove baby Mason! He is seriously so cute!We are so happy for you guys! love all the pics !
see ya tomorrow cant wait to see him again!
ps. you look so amazing for just having him!
Oh I'm so happy for you guys! I think is just absolutely adorable. I love the newborn stage and how small and innocent they are. I love the pictures!
Oh what a sweet little baby boy! So excited for you guys. Glad that everything went well. Also miss you guys. It's been a while since we hung out.
Very cute! Congrats, he looks like a good mixture of the both of you.
britt! your family is so beautiful!! love all the pictures! congrats on everything, you look like a great momma!:D i love the whole blog world and being able to keep in touch:)
Post a Comment