Here is Brooklyn supporting her teamFriday, January 9, 2009
~So SAD Our Team LOSt~
As most of you guys know.. My family is huge OU fans.. I lived there for four years and thats where we fell in love with our team.. They played a good game but couldnt pull it off in the end.. OH well.. Maybe Next year!!
Here is Brooklyn supporting her team
Here is Brooklyn supporting her team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
LOVE Brooklyn's cute little OU outfit! She is getting so cute! And so big! Can you believe she's going to be a year this month? They just don't seem big enough yet. Hey, at least Brooklyn has hair! lol
Brittney---Jackson came home from Church and says :
"I love my teacher, they have a little girl her name is bwook-win...lol!!"
cute huh!!!
I hope he doesn't cry every week for you like he did his last teacher...*sigh*
Yes, we for sure need to get together. Things are going very well after three and a half months, Darin has foung a great job. Brooklyn is getting big to, does she do a lot of talking and walking? How fun ! I love watching them grow, it sometimes feels like it goes to fast.
She is just too cute!
Post a Comment