Wednesday, May 11, 2011

MaSoN's BiRthDaY!!

Mason turned 1 on May 2nd. I still cant believe my baby is 1. This year has flown by. Here are some things Mason is doing: Crawling everywhere( getting closer to walking) Says Mama and Dada, Hi. Loves playing with anything with wheels on it. LOves everything to do with Brooklyn.

*1 Year Stats* Wt: 23 lbs 1 oz 52%

Ht: 31.3 in 91%

Head: 19 in 92%

We had his B-Day party on Saturday. We did a BBQ, cupcakes and ice cream. Im really disappointed in myself. Going back through the pictures, I realized I didnt get as many as I should have but here are some that I did. BTW ive never seen a kid get into their b day cake like Mason did. He was loving it.




















Thanks for all the friends and family that came! We love you guys!

No comments: