Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MiNnEapoLis TriP!

I know I am so behind on this but in October we took a trip to Minneapolis MN. My uncle lives there and we always said we wanted to go there. We finally made it happen. Ty's parents watched Brooklyn and Mason so we were BABY FREE.. It was nice just the two of us to spend time together. My side of the family went. It was a blast. We of course went to the Mall of America.. (which was absolutely unbelievable) and then went to a Vikings game...

Here is just the Amusement part of the mall.. it had so many stores in there. I think there was about 3 Victoria's Secrets, 3 Abercrombie's, 3 of everything because it was so big to walk. I definitely want to go back there someday.


Ty couldn't hang.. HE actually fell asleep on the bed.


This is the Vikings Stadium..


Me and Ty on our way to the GAME. Vikings played the Cowboys.


The whole crew. My family, Uncle Bryce and Grandma and Grandpa!
Our seats were so good. We were right on the 50 yard line and about 13 rows up.

Ok so the guy in the white hat and is right by the 50 yd line is Hank Baskett. I was trying to get a good picture of him. He is Kendra's husband!
The back of Tony ROMO.
Brett Favre~
Randy Moss and Andrian Peterson.


We had a blast. Cant wait to do it again in the future.

2 comments:

hoLLY said...

Im happy to see this post finally! what great pictures! you look so adorable!!

Steve & Heather said...

That looks like fun. The mall seems cool. I've never been to a pro football game but I bet Steve would love to go someday.